How many of our historical goals have we actually stuck with throughout the years? It's frustrating and feels like failure when we miss our noble ambitious targets.
In a previous life as an athlete I found it more useful to have a daily training goal, incrementally more challenging over time, than the pursuit of WINS which invariably were out of my control...due to injury, other more talented competitors, or unforeseen circumstances.
Missing maybe 5 sessions in 4 years with this attitude had significance and I'm revisiting this mindset.
Failure is an unnecessary and negative mindset not an actuality A 1% improvement per day in your health fitness, relationship connectivity, wealth and purpose would QUADRUPLE your results over 6 months It's also tangible.
Do at least 1 new thing per day that would impact each of the above pillars. Not just coming up with an idea (a prerequisite), but a daily implementation.
Some examples I've implemented over the last 16 weeks.
- Time restricted eating (112 consecutive days to date)
- Launch of The better version project (check out on Instagram)
- Contacting numerous people I've drifted away from and reconnecting.
- Revisiting and adding to my fitness habits.
- Committing to consuming and creating daily empowering content.
- Journaling at least one NEW idea a day as a seed to wealth creation.
Would love to hear your daily implementation stories.
Our new sister platform on INSTAGRAM welcomes you